- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them for.
- To which recipients your data are disclosed.
- What your rights are
1. RESPONSIBLE: See details in the heading.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent via:
- Contact form
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), only if you tick the corresponding box and give your express consent.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Retention: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in the event that you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
- Sending of e-mails.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In the event of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information from us through the e-mail address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for 3 months for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA IS COMMUNICATED.
Your data are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after having given it, without having to justify the reason. In no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in the Legal Notice), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise to which specific personal data .
In case of disagreement with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint through the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we are not responsible for their accuracy.
By making this website available to the user, we wish to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used. However, we shall not be liable for the presence of viruses or other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all liability arising from the use of our website and acknowledges that he/she has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, being sufficient for the exclusion of error in them, and therefore accepts them fully and expressly.